The following rules are extrapolated from the Master Deed, By-Laws, and Amendments:
- No person or entity that acquires title to a unit may lease or rent such unit and no such unit may be occupied by a tenant, or other person who pays rent to the owner. For exceptions and further information, please read the entire document by clicking here.
- No person or entity, other than the Developer, may simultaneously own in excess of 2 units.
- No person or entity may acquire title or ownership of a garage unit unless such person or entity is the owner of the residential unit.
- No more than 2 dogs allowed. Please reference the Second Amendment to the By-Laws.
- There is no weight limit for pets, but no dangerous or destructive pets shall be permitted.
- All dogs shall be on a leash, per local ordinance.
- All pet waste must be picked up and disposed appropriately.
- No parking in designated “no parking” zones, “tow” zones, or on the sides of the streets. Parking is only permitted in designated parking spaces or garages.
- No satellite dish greater than 1 meter in diameter shall be permitted. All satellite dishes, television antennae, and wireless cable antennae shall be permitted only on the vertical support posts of the deck.
- No dishes may be installed on the front of the buildings
- Wires must not be exposed
- No dishes may be installed into the brick/mortar
- No dishes may be installed on the roofs
- Installation on a support/post is acceptable
- Board must approve request for satellite dish installation, PRIOR to install.